RMK - the garden

Received 7 days job at the garden
brand of RMK
actually i have get call by RMK for job before, because my schedule times mix with their times
what can i do is just pass the job to my partner
well luckily i can join their team this time =)
Let me know more about their products
and this time i only to be hair stylist , an easy job =)

their new arrived

promotion

i like the doll
shooting shooting
ah fai is the photographer

& the touch up guy name ah wei

the ntv7 artist- may june
she told me she have bridal shooting later
so need natural hairstyle

pretty right

and the special day
they invite make up artist - KAWON to be Seminar Division
she quite friendly too =)

Kawon & me

incharge RMK roadshow this time=)
jane & connie

RMK senior
bonnie

elaine & bonnie
lilian

shannie
laiyee & elaine

jesslyn & elaine

all the Colleague & Friend
i appeciate the experience i have & know u guy
keep in touch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © ◆My Art World◆